Thursday, January 15, 2009

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY, SITI NADIA BINTE AMRAN!
Yes, yes. Its her birthday today. I could get sick of her when she starts counting down to this day. I was well, quite suprise to know that I was the first to wish her face-to-face cause I was the only friend she was with before she went home. IF only I was rich, I could buy her anything. IF only I had $20 in my hands right now, I could have treated her to Pizza Hut with Sbls, Nadd, Faiz, ZhaoLiang and etc. It was my plan, treating everyone to Pizza Hut but my money was all gone due to some activity that made me so damn hungry. One day, I'll promise that I'll give you a treat someday ok?

I finally got to see Hanisha's face with my stupid eyes. She saw me every morning before school at Redhill MRT and I don't even recognise anybody that was there. Students that I saw everyday was GESS, Henderson, Queenstown, Bukit Merah and Tanglin Special. I don't even bother to look at everyone of them. Its better to listen to my iPod than staring at everyone's faces.

Talking about iPod. I am seriously pissed off with this small, stupid gadget that I have. Every one month I have to reformat it cause my iTunes can't be read it. I have this feeling of throwing it away or sell it. If I sell it, I'll buy another iPod. But should I?

Another topic to talk about is love. I don't understand why. Why do we have to fall in love? Why do we fall in love? Is it a natural thing? I would rather concentrate on my studies than holding hands 24 hours with a girl. But I can help it. I have fall in love. I fell in love with someone who is attached. What's worst, the guy that she's with is my friend. Oh well, one of her friends is hinting me that she has already attached and to get lost from her life. Can I have 'us' back?

No comments: