Sunday, January 18, 2009

Invisible To Your Eyes

You saw me standing, the same place where we first met but you did nothing. I was waiting, waiting for this day to happen. Waiting for us to bump to each other again. But this time it felt different. You saw me, stared at me and you left. Not even a smile on your face. I didn't asked for more, at least I got to see you face again today. Till when am I visible to your eyes? I need you, I want you and most importantly, I love you.
- Unkindness of Love

Back again at that story. Yes, yes and yes! I am writing again. Its been so long since I've touched on the particular story. Sorry if it took so long for me to complete it. There are names that I should not mention, so I have to edit it all back again.

There's a soccer tournament at Fico later at 2pm. But my team won't compete if there's lots of teams competing. My stupid, gonggong friend fill in the form late that we can't play. All we could do is to pray that there's not enough team, so then we could play. If we can't play, I've got no plans tomorrow! Ashaa, any plans?

Ashaa is my newly added friend on msn but we knew each other quite long now. She's my no.1 fan! Seriously shocked when my cousin told me about her. Haha, tak mau kembang! I know you're smiling widely right now, kankankan?

I want to sleep! Goodbye and goodnight!

No comments: