Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kini Tinggal Khayalan

I witness something that could make someone happy today. He propose to her infront of us. And she said with the wide smile showing off her pearly teeth, 'You already know what's the answer'. Everyone was cheering, except me. Standing there, smiling, looking at their happy smiles. I was happy for them but it just reminds me of her. For the first time in my life, I proposed to someone face-to-face. It was a happy moment back then but everything has changed.

A is attached to B. Both of them fought few days ago but A has promised B that she won't leave him. Last long both of you. I realise that I'm a jerk and won't disturb your relationship anymore. You'll see a change in me tomorrow, hopefully.

I'm addicted to Taufik's Khayalan song. Over and over again, I've been hearing it. The lyrics, meaningful. And I dedicate this song to you, Nurdiana Erniwaty binte Ismail. (:

---
Biarku berlari
Mengejar impian
Mengejar dirimu
Berteman bayangan

Bulan pun berganti
Tegar ku berdiri
Sedia menanti
Kala kau kembali

Duka hiasi sepiku
Kabulkanlah
Cita-cita

Tinggal khayalan
Yang mampu ku sambut
Yang menemani ku
Yang slalu ku peluk

Tinggal khayalan
Masih ku menggapai
Masih ku berharap
Masih ku mencinta
Meski kau khayalan

No comments: