Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Still Unhappy About It


Supp people?! What's happening?! I'm having happy/seeking-for-revenge kind of mood right now. There's many points to why I'm having this kind of mood.

She's back! Hah, I'm so happy! Who? Balqis binte Razak. I thought she's still mad at me until she deleted me from her list so that I can't read her blog anymore. We had a chat at msn. Its been a long time since we chat. The last time I heard her voice was like forever. When can we meet again? God, I missed you so much.

Seeking-for-revenge mood. Why? I'm waiting for 8 Feb to come. I'm going to msg that girl. I wanna see what her boyf gonna do to me. Never have I been threaten in my life, by a NERD! Lets see who's life is gonna be in hell.

Lepaking at Clementi and might not be online.

No comments: