Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cycling cum Adventure!

I went out with Clementi dudes to East Coast. (Argh, let me call them 'Clementi Coolios'.) Supposed to meet at Clementi Control Station at 12pm. I was always the earliest one, reached at around 11.45am while they arrived 15mins late. As usual, people are always not on time. Screw you peoples!

Took bus 196 from interchange and we camwhore! Took like 1240971 pictures but I deleted and took some of it. (Pictures will be uploaded below.) We met Asfian with his Tanglin friends in the bus. They too was going East Coast. Such a coincedence!

There was this old Malay uncle sat next to Izham and talk to him till the whole ride. Talk lots of shits man. Luckily, I plugged in my iPod. I acted as if I was listening to my musics but I paused abit to hear what he's talking. 'Lee Kuan Yew ......', 'British .....', 'Esplanade .......'. Craps I tell you. He even sang P.Ramlee's songs when he has no other topics to talk about. When it was your stop, he wanted to follow us. My mind was like 'Shit you, no!', but I can't say that. Respect is what I learnt from child. We decide to run to the other block so that he lose us. But 'bam!', he found us again. He followed us from the tunnel to Mcd to the bike rental shop. Our only hope of losing him was the rented bikes. We cycled to the other end of East Coast and we sat. Wasted time there for awhile.

Thanks Hadi for the treat!

Met Hari and Siti there with his ITE friends. Met my cousin, Zainal/enal/Zackzack too with his girl. Even met Shalihin and Syikin there too! So many coincedence today. Well, Singapore's such a small island. I met someone who looks exactly like Balqis. Sumpah, she looks like Balqis. I don't know whether its her but my heart felt a stinging pain. My mouth drop for a moment. The girl was riding a double seater bike. She was infront with a guy at the back. If that's really Balqis, that guy behind could be Ryan. I don't know why, but the pain was really stinging.

Bathed and off to a new plan. Since I had never been to Labrador Park in my life, Hadi, Izham and me went there for our 'adventure'. It was a last minute plan made by me since all could go back home late except Irfan. So off we went. Had a free ride from a Malay uncle driving a lorry. Baik purr? Went up to the hill, something strange happen and I open my mouth to talk about girls just to distract my mind from 'ghosts'. Hadi's theory was different from my theory, but some parts are the same. I'll keep in mind on those words he said.

Thanks Clementi Coolios for the enjoying day. Tuesday we'll meet again! (Here are the photos.)



This is what you get when you help people who are dumb in bikes.

No comments: