Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cintamu Tidak Bermakna

'Lama bercinta, bukan tanda sayang.
Sayang menyayang, bukan tanda setia.
Setia di bibir, tak pasti di hati'
--
Usah diturut kata hati - Data

Cry. That's all we do when we're heartbroken. Crying in pain as if she were to return back to your arms. Why? I don't really understand why. A man like him, who has patience, who loved you so much, who would sacrifise everything. Why must you leave? Both of you were an examples of love that were never to be broken. Both of you were an example for me. But things happen. I didn't really expect it to happen. I am in shock. Cheer up, no point of crying. The first is always a painful one unless you survived.

Finally and yes, I am blogging. Ashaa, nampak! Dah update eh. Its been so long. I had trouble with studies but I am trying my best to cope with it. O'Level results has been revealed. Some happy faces, some sad faces. A friend of mine got points that I never in my whole life will achieve it, he was crying outside the hall. Imagine that. I can see that his parents have high expectations on him. Why? Why do you set high expectations on your child? You want their money in future? To me, parents who have high expectations are selfish, they don't think of their children.

I'm off to sleep now. I might be blogging tomorrow, see if the amount of hmwks given.

No comments: