Friday, November 28, 2008

I Know You Do Love Me

"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were." - by I don't know who.

Well, this qoute. It kinds of make me think of the bright side. No matter how many times bby told me that she don't love me, I still know that she does love me. Act malu-malu kucing pulak. If you want leave me, I don't mind but I'm scared though.

Anyways, today keje relax sungguh. I did the oiling at first when I came for work. Oil banyak-banyak skali. I did pizza today but I never do the topping! Banyak worr. Aku dah pandai! The dough's very soft. I had to pat the dough softly not to cause and tear in it. I cut the pizza. First time, kecoh siol. Mat motor ketawe kan. Nasib baik pizza aku sendiri untuk makan. Spoil sak aku cut, at last makan mcm gitu je.

When there's nothing to do, kite lepak kat Somerset. Not that Somerset. There's this dough machine at the back of the kitchen called 'Somerset'. Merepek sak Wahyudi. At last tidur situ. Terbaring kat situ. Sejuk sak. Nana woke us up and said, 'Oi, sedap eh tidur? Korang pikir ni rumah korang pe?'. Manager pun gerek.

Belajar motor! Went down to carpark with Wahyudi to smoke. Motor the lawa, putih lagi! Spark eh name die? Susah betul ah nak tau motor. Die punye modified lagi ah, horn die kuat nak mampos. Asked him lots of questions about bike. He paid instalment of $150/month for his bike. Murah sial. Aku nak! Terus boleh bawak chick aku jalan-jalan. Eh bby?

Anyways, tmr I'm working at 6pm. So I've got lots of time to pay back my sleep. At last! Ingatkan ade bola besok tapi takde. Waste time aku nak tanye manager je tau.

I miss you, Nur Atika binte Marjuki. Bile mau meet lagi? I can't meet you this week or next week. Abeh you can't go out sampai you leave Singapore on 18th December. Mcm mane mau jumpe sia? Maybe we meet after you balik k? I miss our late night calls. Aku jealous skrg. Semue orang ngah otp. Aku sorang je. Sedih siol. ): Ape nak buat? Dapat gaji je, top up! Tapi kene save some for bby's shoes.

Nights. Wanna sleep.
danialsayangtyqa™

No comments: