Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Miss You

I overnighted at cousin's house last night. We watch ghost stories and a horror movie. REC was the scariest, creative movie ever seen. A must watch movie. Then the rest watched 'Tropic Thunder' but I didn't. I was kind of sleepy. So I took a nap for awhile. I woke up around 3am. Everyone was dead sleeping. It was so damn fucking bored lah. So I just played PSP till 6am. Lay down till 8am then I went 'home-sweet-home' to sleep. I just couldn't sleep down there, idk why.

I walked past baby's block and I looked up. God, I miss her sooo freaking much. I miss our late night calls. I miss her voice. I miss her 'I love you too'. I miss Nur Atika binte Marjuki soo much! I wanna meet her again! But when? 25th? That's like 1 week more. I don't care lah. If I have to wait, then I'll wait. I love you bby!

Since I've reached home this morning, I've been asleep. I've been sleeping from like 9am - 8pm? I woke up and saw 1 miss call and 2 text msg. Both from Tyqabby. Pagi-pagi nak buat orang mengamok ngan msg tu. (You know what I mean!) I ate 3 packets of instant mee goreng and I'm still hungry. I waited for my parents to come back home cause my mom brought this laptop to cousin's house. Ate, watched tv, slept, played guitar, checked hp. That's all I did since I reached home. There's one thing I didn't do today. Smoke! Aren't I a good boy? Feels weird though. I need chocolate right now! I'm going down to buy it.

i need to complete my story right away!

No comments: