Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm Sorry

Seriously, I'm lost. No, I'm not. Yes, I am. I don't even know what fucking time and place to meet them in 12 hours time. I don't feel excited anymore. I don't feel the feeling I had in a weeks back. I don't have cash to go out. I'm simply broke. I did work for like 1 day but I have not get the payment yet. Its been like 1 week ago. Where's that fucking money?! What's the point of going out when you have no cash in your pockets, even no coins? Tell me! What? You expect me go around begging money? I'm not a beggar. I am seriously pissed off right now. I am super pissed off!!!! I'm pissed off cause my life is like this.

I see people around and I'll get jealous and sad. They have these smile in their faces. They got to eat different food each single day. Me, I eat the same thing over and over again. That's why I'm getting skinnier each day. I may look like a kid next door but I don't. You don't know the real Danial in the house. You don't know what I've been doing at home cause I didn't blog about it.

I woke up late again, at around 7pm. I opened the door and nobody's at home. Standard living. I'm better off living alone. Checked on the rice cooker. Fucking assholess. There's no rice, that means no food. There's no food around! I'm stuck at home, starving. I'm super pissed off right now. I'm off the limit already.

I guess that I'm not going tmr. If dad's not giving me money, then I rather stay at home, wait under bby's block or just wait outside the sentosa monorail gate. I don't want to use people's money. It's theirs, they work for it. I remember what mom used to say, 'Kaw miskin, so act miskin. Jangan nak act kaw anak orang kaye.'

No comments: