Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Work Then Enjoy.

I had 1 hour of sleep early morning. Cause I'm scared I'll overslept and forgot about my work, which Farah introduced to me. The work is at Chevron's, somewhere near IMM Jurong. I got myself ready for work at about 6am. I was too eager to start working again. (money, money, money!) I reached there at about 7.05am. I thought I was late but it turns out I'm the one early. The work was kind of simple. Tape all the banners which looks like its gonna fall. Then I have to carry out the goodie bags out. It was freaking heavy, believe me. My back still aching due to this. There's some light snacks in the hall. The aroma of the food made my stomach felt cramped and it kept growling. We can only eat when the visitors left the place for converence at the ball room. When they left, I ate alot. 5 loa mai kai, 5 hotdog rolls, 5 muffins. Still then I was hungry but I didn't want to eat all of it. The visitors still are coming back for tea break.

I had a so called 'get-to-know-more-about-you' talk with Farah. I didn't know she ..... (tak perlu tau eh korang, secret!) After we finished our work, me and Farah went to IMM. Saw what I was looking for. But I didn't know if I want to buy it. We looked around and then we left. Ever you heard of a shuttle bus? Do we have to tap our ezlink cards to ride it? No right? This stupid, dumbass Farah said, "You dah tap ezlink card ke belum?". I don't know if she was joking or serious but she gave me that serious-looking face. Fool!

I met Nadia and bby at Jurong East. I miss Nadia soooo much! She did grow. Almost my height siol. I miss bby too! Nadia wanted to know what subjects she's taking next year so me and Tyqa followed. Skip the part until we met Rudi in school. Finally I got to see him. Rindu siol. 1 more I really miss soooo much, Nur' Ain binte Suhaimi. Mane kamu oi? Ku sedang mencarimu! Jiwang siol aku.
Went to cck. Lepak kat daerah some guy lived. Betul-betul bawah blok. Tak gentle betul ah budak ni. Tyqa was like showing off her tongue to me with that stupid face of hers. I quickly took her head and kiss her lips. Hahaha. Hyper betul aku ni, tak sangka.

When to IMM Jurong again but with Nadia after sending bby home. Windowshopping for awhile, then bought what I was looking for. I can't wait for that day, that time! Argh, I'm excited! Nadia, you will find someone much better some day. I'm sure of it.

Anyways, here's the pics we camwhored before going to cck.


No comments: