Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pizza Anyone?

First day of work dah fun giler. Mat motor gerek dok! I woke up as early as I can. Eyes were still heavy due to tiredness and just 3 hours of sleep. I left my house around 6.15am and I took my time to work cause I know I was too early. I skipped three 185 buses and still I arrived work place too early. Backdoor's locked and I just waited outside. Lame siol tunggu, from 7am - 8am. 1 hour of waiting. Quite worth it lah cause I won Intercontinential Championship. Tak perlu bilang siol.

First thing I did when I entered the kitchen, abang suruh tukar baju to uniform. Uniform lawa dok! Kalau nak tengok, turun Jurong East Swimming Complex k. How are you going to see me working when I'll be at the kitchen? If I'm on break pun, I'll be with mat motor kat carpark. So pandai2 carik aku eh?

Today I didn't get to learn how to make pizza. Shit you QA officers. Datang buat kecoh. Cannot here, cannot there. Command je korang eh. So tomorrow/today learning dough making, toppings tu semue tak yah. Complicated giler.

Anyways, I'm off to sleep. I'm still lacking of sleep.

danialsayangtyqa™; 25th

No comments: