Friday, November 21, 2008

I Miss You People!

Its the second time I've woke up very late. The last time I woke up late was till the next morning. But today I woke up at 6.30pm. And fyi i'm still sleepy.

There's certain people that I miss. I miss Tyqabby. I miss Nadia. I miss Ain. I miss Zulhaqem. I miss Izham. I miss Shahril. I miss 3E'07. I miss Nad and the fun things we did during our late night calls last time. I miss Balqis. I miss Farz. I miss Zaki. I miss Hougang Mall. I miss Aisyah. I miss Botak. I miss Budak RC!

Those names not there, I'm sorry. These names are in my head once I woke up.
---
I was chatting with Nadia, Aidah, Kaseh and Zara was completely lost. I don't know what the fish they were talking. Plan, plan, then talk crap non-stop. I was completely lost, then one by one was gone. To eat, I guess?

I'm meeting Nadia on Monday. So all plans have to be canceled. I'm not going to 4E's class chalet. There's something more important to do.

No comments: