Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm Lacking Of Sleep

Look at that. My right eye's swelling. Few weeks back was the left eye, now its the right. What's wrong with my eyes? I didn't watch nude pics or videos. Don't say I did. 2 more days to Young Crew's bbq. 7 more days to 4E's chalet. And 8 more days to Tyqa's birthday celebration. How? I'm not going out with this swelling eyes. Nenek kerbau lah. Maybe I'm not going out till 25th.

I woke up around 5pm. Baik perr? I'm like a pig when it comes to holidays. I can even sleep the whole day and wake up the next day without even eating. I realise that Tyqa went out with her friends. Enjoy eh korang? I was so damn fucking bored lah. Nothing to do. Nobody's chatting online.

I'm currently laughing like a clown. I'm hearing 2 China men shouting. I can't understand a shit they're talking cause its not my language. They're shouting as if someone's gonna die. I can't find where the sounds come from. But the way they were shouting makes me laugh. Stupid foreigners. Go back to your country lah, asshole.

I have a confession to make. I have this bad habit of hating chinese people. Especially the old motherfuckers. I can't understand why they have to be so damn kiasu? I once was on the way back home on a bus which was freaking pack. I can't even move to the side, front or back. So I just stood there. Then came in an old auntie. She look to the back of the bus and tried to squeeze in. For the first time in my life I got squashed by an old auntie. She squeeze in and then stop, right at my back. So damn irritating. When the bus moved left or right, I didn't grab hold of the handle bars so I purposely swang my arms as if I'm lossing my balance. My elbow hit her head. I was laughing inside. Serve you right fucker. Then she was kind of mad but she didn't do anything. My stop was next and it was super hard to get out with that auntie behind me. I pressed the bell. I turn as hard as I can, pushed the auntie away. She fell infront where there's a couple sitting. She shout vulgar words. So I shouted back, "Hidup mati melayu!" I don't know why I said that but it felt great. I simply hate all old chinese, but for some chinese I'm ok with it.

i need chocolate!

No comments: