Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Skin, New Atmosphere

I've changed my skin. This one looks much better than the old one. It looks simple and neat. If you realised why there's no tagboard, I'll tell you why. I had this group of spammers/friends/haters/ex who hated me and spammed me. But its all settled but a new asshole came spamming. One of sachek family? That's what I heard. Why come to me? I'm not in sachok family, I'm a Young Crew. Always and forever be. So don't come to me and say all those stuff. If you're in a clan, don't make trouble. You're just a clan, not a gang, not a design. So I would like to advise this girl who tag/spam me, do not hurt any of my friends. You wouldn't like it.

I had NCC R.O.D. function this morning. It started at around 9am but I woke up at 9am. Baik per? I had rush. I didn't even had time to look at my hair. So I didn't know how bad-looking was I this morning. I came around 10.30am. It was freaking dark and boring. The only R.O.D. function that I like was the batch before mine do it. Super cool I tell you. It was like a mini restaurant. Red carpets, waiters. Super cool. Anyways, the lunch was superb. I love it. I hadn't had the perfect meal since yesterday. Fish, chicken. OMG, I wanna eat it again. After lunch, it was over. I was all around school. Part A & B was at the 2.4km track, playing 'tekan game'. The most cruel thing I've ever seen. You should know. Part C was marching at the arena. Then the NCO's time to do the last footdrill together. Stupid fucktards, keep on laughing like hell. Then it was birthday celebrations. Kids who's birthday just past were thrown at the pond. They came back with that fishy smell. I came to them and said, "Something's fishy in here." I know lame.

That's the highlight for today. I have to go to my aunt house right now. Nights people!

No comments: