Thursday, November 20, 2008

It Was Ruined.

Young Crew's chalet was a mess. Its not all the members from Young Crew, just the intake 05's. At first I thought of not going but suddenly shit happens at home and I just felt like running away. So I did met them down there.
I couldn't text or call anyone cause my ppd has no value so I had search for them up and down and at last I found them outside McDonald's. Luckily I found them down there, if not I'll be at the bbq pit alone. Everyone's faces were looking unhappy. Somethings fishy, but I just kept quiet. Maybe its because I didn't pay for it and they think I'm an extra down there, but I don't care. I can't eat the food, its fine. I just came cause I wanna spend my last day (hopefully not) with them. They went off playing arcade games. I just sat at one side watch at them playing, smiling, laughing. Face of happiness. I tried my best to show my happy face but I don't think I managed to.

I skipped to the bbq part. Me, Faris and Faiz when to the pit first while the rest were still spending money on a machine which can give entertainment which can only last to like 10 minutes? We met Izdi and his friend, Nadia. This Nadia tak lawa and tinggi. So I prefer MY Siti Nadia binte ____. We started the fire first before eating. Duh, who would want to eat raw? I didn't ate that much though, my head kept repeating "I didn't pay".

There was conflict in our group, a big one. A problem which was cause quite a long time ago. But to make sure there won't be a fight or anything, one of them was at the other end of East Coast. In the middle of the night bad shit happens. It happens so fast. Punches thrown. Luckily I didn't got one on my right eye, phew! I don't want to tell you people what happens. Only for me to know, for you to find out. It happens in the middle of the night, like about 3am? There's tents everywhere around us and they're shouting vulgars. Just imagine how noisy it was and still those people in the tent were still sleeping soundly. Baik eh? If Singapore got terrorist attack, still they'll be sleeping.

By sunrise, most of them were gone. But some stayed. We finally got to swim. I took a dive and that burning sensation I felt in my right eye but its the feeling is nice. When I looked into the mirror now, its gone! The swell's gone! I'm fine, but there's something I must not tell. I need to see the doctor as soon as possible.
---
I've read bby's post. I can't even wait for 25th. For the first time I'm gonna do that. Nervous and excited. Hopefully there would be more people joining. Then more the merrier. Kalau boleh, nak bawak satu family turun sak. Nenek aku, makcik-makcik aku, family aku. semue skali ah. Hahaha.

I miss Nur Atika binte Marjuki very much. I want to give my sudden kiss again! Hahaha, main giler kepe? If I were given a chance, I would stay with you forever. Never let you go.

I would never find another lover sweeter than you, sweeter than you
For all my life, I pray for someone like you
And I thank god that I finally found you
For all my life, I pray for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

I love you bby!
---
I'm sure there would be haters out there checking me out again. And I know what's in their mind. "Sialah, budak ni. Nak step sweet". Confirm these words will come out. But there's no tagboard, so whatever anger you have, keep it ok? To tell you the truth, I sincerely love Tyqa very much. Say whatever you got to say, I don't care. My love for her won't break.

No comments: