Thursday, December 25, 2008

25th; the day that it first started.

Now I finally understand why, why I was so damn sad, pissed off. Its 25th today. I didn't even notice the date till she texted me saying, 'Happy 1st month tak menjadi'. 25th November 2008; her birthday, our date. The day when I proposed and she said yes. The day that made me nervous as ever. The day that didn't go out as plan but still I made it happen. It all happen on that day. It just made me as happy as ever. 25th; forever in my heart.

Me and Butterfly are just gonna be friends. Guess what? She's dating some online guy name Aaron. She loves that guy. As soon as she said sorry, I knew something's wrong. Something bad's going to happen. And I was right. So it seems like I... am going to concentrate on my studies. 5 years and still will be counting.

Cb, I sound like a despo sia. Nak pegi, pegi ah. I'm not gonna say, I'll still love you. You're leaving me and why should I wait for you while you're enjoying your freaking life outside? I'm done with the 5 years. Penat aku count. Mcm budak bodoh sial. Peh puki ah!

No comments: