Thursday, December 25, 2008

I Can't Do It, I Just Can't.

Eventhough I've got Butterfly right back in my arms. I just can't do it. I can't fall in love. I just can't be in love. I'm too confuse right now. My mind is still thinking of her, my heart is still loving her. You should know who's her.

I just found out how my life is. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Like what Nadd says, I can even write a story about my life. It will be a great story. Very interesting cause it will include family problems, cheated by the same girl twice, loving two girls at the same time, breaking someone's heart, heartbroken by someone. Interesting right? Oh well, I'm too lazy to write about it. But I'm writing about something else. Yes Heamen, I'll complete it as soon as I can. Ok?

I'm too lazy to blog about today. I did met Butterfly. Not meeting her tomorrow, Friday and Saturday. Bye. I'll love her like I had never loved someone before.

No comments: