Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Video That Can Change Your World.

Thanks to Aidah, thankyouthankyou! I'm hearing 'KepadaNya (feat. Hady Mirza) - Taufik Batisah' from his new album, Suria Hatiku. I don't know where she got that song from but I don't give a damn. That song keeps playing over and over and over again even when I've closed my eyes.

There was this line that Taufik said, 'Wahai manusia sedarlah dirimu, hidup di dunia hanya sementara.' My mind was like, wow. With just one sentence, it made me reflect all those things that I've done in the past, even the bad things. Where will I go from here? That's the question. I know I'm excited over the new year, a new change but I'm scared. I'm scared if I would fall more deeper in and never to crawl back up to life. That's what I most feared of.

When my eyes were shut tightly, the song were still playing in my head. It's telling me something, to change my life, be good in life, think of the bad things I'll cause in near future. When my eyes were shut and the the song playing in my head, I can picture a video. The video was really a life-changing experience. It goes like this.
---
Hakim lost his dad since he was a kid. His dad left his family in misery and never to return. Hakim had no choice but to stay with his mom in a one-room rented flat. Hakim fell for the wrong kind of friend when he entered secondary school. He bacame rude to his mom. He tries to show his true colours but due to his love for his mom, he dares not to.

One day, while his mom was watching the news. She saw Hakim on tv. It's not because of the good deed Hakim has done but he did something bad. He was caught for drug trafficking and was sentence to 5 years.

While Hakim was behind bars, regretting of what he had done, his mom fell sick. Crying for him all night, waiting for him to knock on the door. But waiting was finally over. She let out her last breath while praying to god for her son's safety. Noboby nor even Hakim's relative told him about his mom's death.

Hakim was release as early as it was stated due to his good behaviour behind the thick, dark and small walls. He wanted to suprise his mom and he soon took a taxi home. Upon reaching his flat, he saw many slippers and shoes outside his doorstep. He entered and he saw almost everyone with their shocked faces. He saw his uncle and asked where's his mom. All his uncle did was handing him a glass of water and asked him to sit down. Hakim refused and kept asking about his mom. The glass of water that he was holding slipped from his hands and broke into pieces. He fell flat to his knees. He didn't felt the pain in his knees but his heart was the one feeling it. He finally regret do what he did. He never wanted to leave his mom alone, crying for his mistakes.

He stared down to his mom's grave. Tears rolled down his cheeks as if those tears could bring her back to life. Like once his mom prayed for Hakim's safety, Hakim prayed to god for her safety in afterlife and her peace.

---
I'm finally done! I want it to be recorded! I want a video of it! With 'KepadaNya (feat. Hady Mirza) - Taufik Batisah' as the soundtrack. But how? I have to send this to my uncle who had done 'Take On Me - A1' video and Taufik's 'I Dream' rejected video. But I only meet him like once in every year which is on Hari Raya. I want this video recorded and make everyone realise that you don't have much time in this world. But its not too late to change yourself.

Wahai manusia, sedarlah dirimu
Hidup di dunia hanya sementara
Dekatkan diri padaNya

No comments: