Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Your Love Is All I Need.

I met Butterfly today/yesterday. I was waiting for Butterfly at around 9am at Clementi control station. For the love and for the work, I woke up early. The interview was at 2pm, but I just want to send her to work. I saw Butterfly and her mom. My mother-in-law to be? Still long way to go lah. I didn't recognise her cause she didn't wear the scarf that she always wears when I met her.

Went to Clementi's Mcd for breakfast. She wants to treat me but I just took the $2 meal. Not good to spend on other's money. Took 285 to Pandan Loop. The workplace was (no comment). Sent them and went to grandma's house to sleep.

Woke up at 1.35pm. I decide to cancel out the interview cause I don't think its the right time for me to work. I've to soccer training to attend every Monday and Friday without fail. I'm doing whatever it takes for GESS B'Division soccer boys to get through the semi-finals. I know its a big step, a big dream but I have faith with the boys. As a vice-captain, I must have faith. What's the captain doing? Where are you? Anyways, onward GESSians!

I went to Haqiz house to get my iPod cable and update on my music list. Finally, my iPod is working again. Glad to have it back to live. Then went back to grandma's house to wait for the time to pick up Butterfly from work.

Reached there around 5.30+pm. Waited, waited and waited. Finally saw her glum, tired face out of the building. She was shocked to see me, eventhough I've told her that I'm picking her up. From that glum, tired face I saw, it turns to a red, happy face. She can't stop laughing when she sees me, that's what she says. Crazy people. Lepak at her place till night? I don't know what time was that. But I knew I spent plenty time with her. And we can't stop laughing and smiling till tears came out. Tears of joy eh sayangku, bukan bende lain tau.

Sending Butterfly to work again tmr. Meeting at her house! (:

--
Kau bagaikan udara
Yang membantu aku untuk terus hidup di atas dunia
Tanpamu ku lemah
Pasti aku tak perdaya
Kerna kau mahakarya cinta

No comments: