Monday, December 1, 2008

What Are Friends For?

I asked almost everyone out but only one asked me to tag along. That is Nor Izham Bin Masdebari. Did I spelt it correctly? Anyways, he asked me to tag along with Izdi, Irfan and Hadi to Sentosa. Well, at first I didn't want to go cause I'm sick of Sentosa already but I had to go out, at least away from houseowners (you know what I mean). So, at last I made up my mind to go with them. Thanks Izham for the treat! You're a wonderful friend! (tak mau kembang eh!)

I arrived early as they plan, I'm always early. Bloody mofos. We didn't do anything much at Sentosa. Just swam, play soccer, swam, smoke. That's all we did. But I didn't swim that much, I was in the mood to. So I bath first. The toilet was super empty, no one wasn't inside lah.

After I went out of the toilet, chickies looked at me. Haha! Sorry ladies, I'm attached with the beauty. They looked, they laugh. I don't have jokes written in my face, do I? Stupid minahs.

After all the times spent at Sentosa, we went to Vivo to eat. Eat, eat, eat. The chicken rice uncle gave me one big bowl, which is for like 5 people to drink it up. One big bowl for just me to drink the soup. -.- Irfan took a candid pic of us eating but my face was turning away cause some chick called me with that kissing sound. Hehe. I know I'm hot stuff.

Then lepak at Clementi. We did some recordings cause we're bored. Izdi with the guitar and Izham, Hadi and me sang. We're like one gay band sia. At first we recorded the Mimpi Yang Sempurna - Peterpan song, then some asshole added in some words like what the Teck Kong boys said in their song. ABC eh korang? Aku Budak Clementi? Macam pah ah. Aku, HMJ, Hidup Mati Jurong. Anyways, pics I'll upload tmr.

I didn't msged bby that much. I'm scared she'll get sick of me sending her text msgs, so I didn't. I super miss her so effing much. No matter what happens, I'll never leave you. Till death brings us apart. Till hari kiamat lah!

Currently I'm super the busy. I had 2 quizes to do. One from Faris and one from bby. So, till then! Tmr meeting adikku yang tersayang!

No comments: