Saturday, December 13, 2008

What's The Problem With Love?

'In life, you got to have love. For love, you will live happily ever after.'

I don't understand girls. Seriously, when I gave all I had to someone. Shit always happens. Its been 2 times it happen to me in this teenage love life. There's this one girl who had poured all of her trust and love to me but I took advantage of it. Like how my ex did it to me.

The feeling of taking advantage of it is great, fun but deep down in your heart, you know you've lost someone who you can last very long with and you never know how long it could be. And with that love, you'll be happy, happy for life.

To you, I seemed like a fool. But I'm not. I'm not stupid to fall in that trap. The trap that could make me cry in bed for days and nights. Crying as if I am losing a piece of my body.

Pictures doesn't not mean a thing. That pictures I'd uploaded in friendster, facebook, myspace and blogger doesn't mean a thing. My friends and even families said me and Tyqa looked cute together. But does cute means we were suppose to be together? The answer is no.

I guess now its not the right time for us. We're not meant to be together right now but in future, I hope we are. I will still want you to be part of my life. I have to move on now. But remember this, eventhough I'm with someone that doesn't mean I don't love and I don't care about you. You will always be in my heart, forever and ever.

Yes, I finally agreed to what people say. Teenage love is just a test for us. To test if we can make it when we're married and have kids. And I failed.

No comments: