Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Boredness Is Fun!

Guess what I'm doing? Nothing! Simply nothing! I'm online right now, but who's chatting with me? Nobody! What's the point of being online when nobody wants to chat? What's the point of you being online when you're busy? One busy with playing poker with friends, one playing online games, one busy eating and much more. God, you're so dumb. Or is it just an excuse for not wanting to chat with me? Brains people! Use your goddamn brains! Just have to guts to say, 'Sorry, you're irritating. Leave me alone.' Why can't you say that?

I've been fussy lately. In case if you didn't notice, I've change. So if you hate me, I don't mind at all. Cause I've been so kind to you and you don't give a damn about it. So what's the point of being the old Danial?

I've been sleeping the whole day. Yes, the whole day. No text message at all! Great! Guess I missed those times when I'm with my ex. Text messages not from my ex but from her. Every minute, everyday. Guess I missed those times. Everything has changed.

I might not be online tomorrow or for the rest of the days. I've got lots homework to do. Maybe I'll be sleeping at grandmother's house where there's no internet and little phone reception. How's that? So everybody will have a hard time trying to contact me. But the question is, who's gonna contact me? Even if I'm dead in this world, nobody would even miss me.

No comments: