Saturday, December 20, 2008

Can I be in 2020?

I got to know about them. I've got ways. It was all silence when I read it. Blaming myself for what had happen made me feel better. I really did a stupid mistake. Or maybe not? But I know she's the best there is but I left her. Why? Because I fall with some girl who can't stop telling me sweet words and I fall for that. Everything has changed since I did that stupid mistake.

I wished I could fastforward time. I want to see who's riding on my bike behind me, who's holding my hands, who's sleeping on my bed. I just can't wait for the future. Start a new life with the one I love.

Its 1.30am right now. I can't sleep. I'm missing Fatima suddenly. I don't know if she does. Everyone's asking me to move on, forget about Tyqa. I can move on but can't forget about her. So I did my thing, I've move on. But I'm scared. Scared that I'll get hurt once again.

Currently chatting with Nadia online. Told her I was listening to Misteri Jam 12. Then she tried listening it online. She was so excited because of it. But she got to listen to it 3mins later then me. Then there's this song KC edited from 'Ini Satu Kisah - Aliff Aziz' to 'Ini Kisah MJ12'. Kekek giler oi! I like the part where the cik pon started singing. Hahaha, craps.

I'm off now. To bed, duhh. Nights everyone!

No comments: