Sunday, December 7, 2008

I Miss Her

I'm so sorry if I took a long time to update this blog of mine. I don't feel well this past few days. I've been missing Siti Nadia binte Amran sooo much. The time I had problems at home, her name was the first I called. I msged her eventhough she's at Malaysia cause I've promised her so. I hope she gets my msg. Anyways, I missed her now!

I had fun yesterday! I went out with Rudi in the morning. Suppose to work for this Standard Chartered thing but we didn't. We just sit one side, doing nothing. And we didn't get our pay cause we left early. CB, WASTE TIME SIA!

Met Faris, Iqbal and Marlyna behind Funan Mall. We jammed with this few people. Faris, the drummer and me, the guitarist. Our plan didn't go out well. We suppose to have more people, at least 20? But only 5 came. Where's the old Young Crew? All seperated because of gangs, other clan or works. I miss those times we had together during National Day. All gathered together doing stupid stuffs. But now its gone. Everything's changing.

I skipped the part when we were at Esplanade with the rest.

I went back home with Faris, Luqman, Iqbal and Marlyna. I dropped at Clementi to take a bus, a longer ride home. As I entered the bus, I saw chicks! Hah! I asked one of the girls number before alighting, and shockingly, I did get! But I didn't gave my number to them cause I said that my phone is repairing. Till now I didn't msg that girl cause I just want to know if I'm cool to get one. Sorry babe!

Wahyudi called me when I alighted the bus. He said that we're having soccer match at 1am. Cool huh? 1am? But the place is like Cage, lights on and stuff. $60/hr. Just behind my house. So anyone wants to book and lazy to go there, tell me! We played for 2 hours and my leg came off its place again. Always my right knee. I wanted to kick the ball and the leg, below knee came off and dislocated itself. And I had trouble running.

Around 4am we went off. Everyone had their vehicle, even me! Sparks, Super 4, Wave and much more. But me, special! BMX babe! They went off to Pioneer Mall. So I had trouble cycling cause of my leg. Took lots of shortcut, and I arrived just as they were to park their bikes. See how fast I can get? Eat and went back at 6am. Thanks Yazid for the treat!

For your information, I just woke up at 11pm. I slept at around 7am due to One Tree Hill. I kept watching and watching till I end up finishing the whole season.

To Tyqabby, my one and only girlf. I may not be the same person like last time. But I promise you that I will still love you. You're the air I breathe, you're the strength I need. If now is not the time, I will wait. I'll wait till you're ready. I love you soo much! Nothing else matters but your love is all I wanted.

No comments: