Monday, December 1, 2008

First Quiz!

Faris, you told me to do this. So here it goes.

1. Who is the person who tagged you?
- Mohammad Faris bin Samri (hey people! His dad's name!)

2. Relationship between you and him?
- Used to be classmates, platoonmates and still my very good, short friend. (:

3. Five impression of him?
- Friendly, sociable, kind, nice and short.

4. If he becomes your enemy , will you do?
- Do nothing but cry. He can't do anything to me lah, please.

5. What would you like to say to the person you like very much?
- Sorry if I did that, I'm attached!

6. Characteristic I like about myself?
- erm, hot?

7. Characteristic I hate about myself?
- Money. Its all about the money!

8. For the person you hate, you say?
- Hello? Bye!

9. What do people feel about you?
- Ask them, not me.

10. Your crush?
- Hilarie Burton!

11. Pass this to 10 ppl
1) Nur Atika binte Marjuki
2) Siti Nadia binte Amran
3) Balqis binte Razak
4) Kaseh
5) Aidah
6) Zhaoliang (is his blog offcially dead?)
7) Jessie
8) Mohammad Faris bin Samri
9) Sharifah
10) Farah

12. If 5 & 7 were tgt? (Aidah & Jessie)
- Firstly, they don't know each other and I don't think they're lesbians. -.-

13. What does 5 like? (Aidah)
- Boys, how do I know. (:

. What colour does number 9 like? (Sharifah)
- One of the colours from the rainbow.

15. Say something about number 8? (Faris)
- Firstly, thank you for treating me if you had. Secondly, you're the nicest friend I've ever met. Lastly, sorry if your birthday celebration with YC didn't happen as you planned.

16. Who is number 2?
-Siti Nadia binte Amran. How can you not know her? She's famous in friendster.

17. Talk about number 3? (Balqis)
- I'm sorry if I hurt you real bad. And I know karma with hit me. But I ready for it! Thanks for the advice anyways.

18. Who's number 10's best friend? (Farah)
- Melissa. That's all I know.

19. Who is the sexiest among the 10 people?
-With that thing she wears, its gonna be Nur Atika binte Marjuki!

20. What colour does 4 like? (Kaseh)
- Pink?

21. Is 4 single? (Kaseh)
- Nope, if I'm not wrong.

22. Your relationship with number 1? (Tyqa!)
- My wonderful girlfie! She's the best there is.

23. Are 5 & 6 bestfriends ? (Aidah & ZhaoLiang)
- Nope, but they're friends.

24. 9's surname? (Sharifah)
- Alkaff! Cool huh?

25. 7's nickname? (Jessie)
- Nope, not gonna say it.

26. Say something to 8. (Faris)
- Isn't it the same as the above?

27. Say something to help 9. (Sharifah)
- If your cat is sick, bring it to the doctor k? Haha.

28. Who does number 1 admire? (Tyqa!)
- She admires Hady Mirza but loves only me!

29. Where does number 1 lives? (Tyqa!)
- Chua Chu Kang! Can I say the block??

30. Does 10 of them know who you like?
- Yup!

31. Say something to 6 when you see him? (ZhaoLiang)
- Wassup!

32. 10's spouse? (Farah)
- She don't have one.


One down, one more to go!

No comments: