Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Yearn For Your Return.

What had happen to us? Why do we have to fight? Why do you have to leave? Why does everyone have to leave? Is it something that has to do with me? Or is my dance steps wrong?

Yesyesyes, finally! I'm over her! I woke up and I never have to go through what I had been going through lately. Tears didn't rolled down anymore, not thinking of you anymore cause I'm thinking of .... dancing? I realise that all is just a waste of time. Loving you while you're in love with someone else, crying every night and day while you're having a happy life outside.

I've been staying in this dark room of mine. Door and windows are closed. Not even a fresh air gets to enter this room. I could even make this room flooded if I cry every night and day... NOT! Which kind of freak can make a room flooded by their own tears? Life is not a cartoon world. Now its time for a change. 2009 is coming in 25 hours more. And I'm sure I'll be changing. Good or bad, its up to God. If good, I'll make sure I'll make everyone proud. If bad, then I'll chop off everone's head when they pissed me off.

Tomorrow's the last day of 2008. And nobody's free to go out with me? What the fish! I want to cuci mata people! I guess I have to watch the countdown on tv. Best jugak! There's a show, Love is Cinta, and I can't missed it. I want to watch it over and over and over again. There's more show on tv but I can't remember. Channel 5 is getting more and more entertaining, yknow. Air Force One coming, Underworld coming. What else? I heard One Tree Hill's coming back? Can't wait for 2009!

Leaving 2008 is kind of a pain in the ass, yknow. 2008 suddenly changed my whole life. Seriously, it did changed my life. For one moment, I was this nerd kid who had his baggy school pants, his armani hairstyle, his school socks was as high as a soccer socks (that's when I was in primary school!), gets bullied by almost all of his friends. But now, what had happen to me? Everything changed. But 2008 is when I felt different, as if I was more matured. 2008 is when I've changed my looks, my attitude and what more? If only I could rewind time back to October 2008, I would. I'll miss 2008.

i wanna dance!

No comments: