Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tyqa's Quiz!

Bby, you fool! I love you!

1. The person who tagged you is ?
- My baby, Nur Atika binte Marjuki!

2. Your relationship with her ?
- My one and only girl till death.

3. Your 5 impression of her ?
- Lovely, hot, kind, cute giler! And short?

4. The most memorable thing she has done for you ?
- Sending me super long msges and telling me to listen to love songs.

5. The most memorable thing she had said to you ?
- Too much of words to be written but I'll write one; Tak akan pernah ada cinta yang lain di hati. Hari ini, esok dan selamanya. Sayang kamu!

6. If she become your lover, you will ?
- She is mine. -.-

7. If she becomes your lover, things she has to improve on will be?
- Your laziness! Nak makan pun malas.

8. If she becomes your enemy, you will ?
- Keep on crying. I know we won't be.

9. If she dies, you will ?
- Prepare for my funeral.

10. What is it you want to tell she now ?
- No matter whatever happens, I will still love you. I will never find another to replace you in this heart of mine.
11. Your overall impression of she ?
- The best that's happen to me! Super rajin to study, I lioke!

Skipped Question 12 - 16. (Ape ni skipskip?)

17. My Top 10 Sugarbeats.

01. Nur Atika binte Marjuki!
02. Siti Nadia Binte Amran.
03. ZhaoLiang
04. Faris
05. Izham
06. Zulhaqem
07. Wahyudi
08. Iqbal
09. Aidah
10. Kaseh

18. Who is no.6 having a relationship with? (Zulhaqem)
- He's single, I think so?

19. Is no.9 a male or a female? (Kaseh)
-Famale.

20. If no 7. and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? (Wahyu & Kaseh)
- Hahahaha! Cool!

21. What is no.2 studying all about? (Nadia)
- Studying? Currently studying how to love.

22. When was the last time you chatted with no.3? (ZhaoLiang)
- Weeks away?

23. What kind of music band does no.8 likes? (Iqbal)
- Rock? Dah lame tak jumpe nye psl.

24. Does no.1 have any siblings? (Tyqa)
- Yes, 2 brothers! Kan, kan? Abang ipar pe!

25.Will you woo no.3? (ZhaoLiang)
- Hell no!! No way!

26. How about 7? (Wahyudi)
- Abangku yang handsome! Hahaha! I want your Sparks! But not you! Hahaha!

27. Is no.4 single? (Faris)
- Yup! Kesian die, pendek sangat. Hahaha!

28. What is the surname of no.5? (Izham)
- erm..blank

29. What is the hobby of no.10? (Kaseh)
- Idk! Why should I ask?

30. Does no.5 & 9 get along? (Izham & Aidah)
- They don't know each other.

31. Where is no.2 studying at? (Nadia)
- Gan Eng Seng Secondary School.

32. Talk about something for no.1? (Tyqa!)
- You're my one and only perempuan yang ku amat sayang sangat!

33. Have you tried developing feelings with no.8 ? (Iqbal)
- My abang? Sounds so...

34. Where does no.9 live in? (Aidah)
- Flat? Condo? Terrace? Banglow? Longkang? Could be one of those.

35. What colour does no.4 likes? (Faris)
- One of the colours from the rainbow.

36. Are no.1 and 5 bestfriends? (Tyqa & Izham)
- They don't know each other.

37. Does no.1 have any pets? (Tyqa)
- Nope.

38. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world? (Wahyu)
- If I were a girl, I'll say yes. But I'm a guy, so, no answer for that.

39.What is no.10 doing now? (Kaseh)
- Should be otp with the SBLs, leaving me alone doing this bloody quiz. ):

Finally I'm done!

No comments: