Friday, December 26, 2008

A Lesson For The Young And Old.

Ever had a dream of wanting someone that you wanted to live with till you grow old? Ever had this feeling that you'll gonna be loved by someone special till forever? I do. I always have high hopes when I have someone in my arms. Hopes that can be too high and when it is smashed to the ground, the heart too, will be smashed and broken into small pieces. I don't understand why must everyone leave. Is it because of me or the love we shared were no longer there? But we did promised together that we will never leave each other, didn't we? Too love each other to the very best, too care for each other. That was all I asked for from love. But it seems so hard. It seems so damn hard that you can't take it and you have to leave. Leaving me in misery.

Its always been the same thing I'm going through in my life. When someone's loving me truely, madly, deeply, I'll take advantage of it. I asked for more. I always have to fall for another when I've got a good one by myside. Its just that I'm too easy to fall in love with just some sweet sentence.

I'm sitting here, staring at your dp every single night. Why has everything changed? What was lacking in me? I left someone for you. Everything I do never seems enough for you. That money I got to get you that ring was not from me, it was from grandma. She told me to keep it for my lunch but instead I bought it for you. But what happen? You lost it and you said you didn't cared. I'm not mad at you but I still love you. I want you back.

I went out with Nadia, Nadd, Faiz, ZhaoLiang and Haiqal. I don't know why when the boys were searching for chicks, I wasn't excited at all. I don't feel like finding a new one. Cause I know when I've found someone, that someone will sooner or later will leave me. And they were walking around the SkyPark, I was thinking of her. That was why I became quite. I'm confuse, damn it.

With this life of mine that I'm leading, I could teach the young and old of how unkindness of love can get. Never to fall in love with someone else when you've got one great girlf/boyf. If you leave your girlf/boyf for another one, its not going to last long. Trust me, karma do works. She believes that karma's gonna hit me one day, and it did.

No comments: