Friday, December 19, 2008

I Want iPod Nano!

I want that shit right there! I want pink! No, I want red! No, I want black! I think pink is hot. No, red is much hotter. I want it! I was shopping online and I looked at the price. $125? True or not true, that thing is in my wish list.

Its been just few days I knew Fatima Chaudhry binte Chaudhry Tarik Mehmod (finally, I got her name right! donut baby! just one, please!) and my tagboard is so damn lively. We're just friends lah people. She's attached and I'm not. So even if I'm not owned by anybody in this world, I can't just steal someone's love. Very bad, yknow. If there's more to us, then that's good. But I'm telling you, we are friends.

I owe Siti Nadia binte Amran a paragraph about her. So here goes.

You're the bestest-friend I ever had. You know when I said that, I truely mean it. Not like other people saying that they're someone's bestfriend but end up with some other friends. You're the first person in my head. According to order; you, my girlf/love/chick (if I have one), my friends, my cousins. You'll always be the first one even if I have a some pretty lady as my girlf.

Still remembered the day before I went off to Batam for CIP trip? That day when you called me and started to cry on the phone because of what your family did. Haha, I didn't expect you to call me first sia. That time you had to memorise my number cause you didn't had hp that time.

Still remembered that letter? The one you wanted to read but I threw it away? Yes, that was for you. I can't remember what I wrote. But I know there's 3 words in it. You know, I know. Luckily, I've threw it away. I don't know what would happen to us if you had read it. Paisey worr. I was scared you'll ignore me when you read it. That's why I threw it away.

And I thank you for still being my friend when I did something bad. Something that really made you furious about me. Yes, I realised that I did a mistake, a big mistake. Leaving her for some girl. I know she's the best girlf I've ever had. I guess I was stupid. I was stupid but not now.

Everything has changed, yknow. But my love for you as a friend, will never change. It will never be more or less. It will still be the same. I love you, bestest-friend. In my heart, you lay.

No comments: