Monday, December 15, 2008

Single Life Is Interesting

I went for soccer training today but I didn't train. I just came just to watch and manage them. I gave a stupid reason for not training cause my boots was still wet due to last minute washing. I felt like managing the team than playing for the team. GESS soccer team sucks and needs someone good to manage them. So I thought of steping up to it but Izham didn't want me too. He needs a striker like me. Hah! GESS very own Fernando Torres.

I went with Izham to Izdi's house. They're going out to town with this cute girl named, Fatimah Chaodri binte Chaodri Tarik Mehmod. Imah, betul tak name? Kalau betul, nak donut! Haha. Met Fatimah at Clementi MRT station. She's super cute! (tak mau kembang eh, please.) As we walked to the busstop, I was at the back with Izham. I can't stop smiling sia. I could even tell that my face was really red at that time. We boared the bus to town. At first, Izham sat with me while Izdi and Fatimah sat together. Suddenly they changed place. Fatimah and Izham switched places. Then I was like shock for awhile, I didn't know what to do. I wasn't ready to talk at that time. So I just kept quite, took out my earpiece and kept it. Sign of respect! Then she started a conversation first. Friendly kid. After awhile she wanted to listen to my hp, so I gave her the earpiece and we listened all the way to Orchard. It seems like she loves the song 'Kasih Mengapa - Rauzan feat Urban Senstation'.

*skipped the part at orchard

We decided to go to Raffles City. So we waited at the busstop. Due to Izham's lack of cash to take public transport, Fatimah had to use her cash to buy food and 55cents from the balance would be given to him. In the bus, she sat next to me again. Same song! Kiwek, boleh jelak sia.

*skipped the part. on the way back to clementi
She sat next to me again. Same song! Now that song reminds me of her. That song is stuck in my head. Took pics in the bus. Kecoh sia. Then Nadia called, asked me where was I. Told her that I was at Clementi and asked her along. I fetched her from Clementi MRT station. Introduce to her Izdi and Fatimah. Of course she knew Izham, same school. (duhh!)
Lepak-ed at Clementi till around 8.30pm. Kecoh like siao! Izdi and Fatimah keeps going to the other end to talk private stuff. Real private stuff. I just can't stop throwing tissue papers at Fatimah, and Izham can't stop looking and smiling at me. I know I'm hot stuff but I'm not into boys k. Everybody left around 8.30pm. Fatimah, Izdi and Izham went home. Me and Nadia went to Jurong East Popular to buy her school books. We walked around while waiting to collect her book. She treated me chocolate waffle! Thank you adik!
That was it for today. I had a great time! Meeting someone new and it really makes my day. And I'm trying my very best to help her. She was suppose to be treated nicer and I'm here to save her. (haha, macam paham siol aku.)

Here's the pics!

No comments: